About the client
Are you a skilled Technical Buyer looking for your next challenge? Our client -a leader in setting up customized factories and equipment for the food, feed, and biofuels industry- is seeking a dynamic individual to join the purchasing team. With a legacy of 50+ years, it is a company that values innovation, diversity and collaboration.
About the job
As a Technical Buyer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our future by ensuring the procurement of high-quality technical components and materials.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Source and evaluate technical suppliers;
- negotiate contracts and agreements;
- collaborate with cross-functional teams;
- stay abreast of industry trends and market dynamics.
- 5+ years of experience in technical procurement.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Proficient in vendor relationship management.
- Proficiency in English is essential due to the international responsibility; English is also the team's working language.
- Experience with Dynamics 365? Great!
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits (company car, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers and an annual bonus)
- Opportunities for career advancement
- A supportive and inclusive work culture within a stable and crisis-resistant company.
Excited about this challenge or want more information?
Feel free to reach out. I would be happy to share more details.