About the client
Strooming is looking for a Service Engineer working in-house in Mechelen. In this position you will be responsible for the maintenance of high-tech measuring equipment. The site in Mechelen will be developed into the central European hub in the coming years.
About the job
You will work in a results-oriented environment with the necessary attention to personal development and growth. You will be fully trained and immersed in all techniques for testing and calibration for all measurement equipment used in aerospace, defense, chemical, pharmaceutical, automotive and Telecom industries.
For this we are looking for someone:
- Who has had a basic technical education of secondary or bachelor level.
- Who is client-oriented and can prioritize well to put the customer first.
- Who has a healthy interest in the technical aspect.
What we offer
- Growth opportunities in a company that will expand in the coming years. This both horizontally and vertically.
- Training & education: Because the testing and calibration is done through established procedures, training & education is an important part of your on boarding. During the first 6 months and beyond because technology is constantly changing.
Working hours are flexible with slide time in a 39 hour work week where you can perform overtime to earn some extra. A competitive monthly salary as an employee (between 3,500 - 4,000 Euro gross) complemented by meal vouchers, insurance, bonus (5%) based on company performance and commuting allowance.
Interested in the position of Service Engineer?
- Apply via the button below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 479 45 81 30