About the client
Attention! You will be working in France. Residence is flexible (France or Belgium).
Our Belgian client provides services related to the optimization of various logistics processes. As leading experts, they have recently launched a division in France and are seeking a Logistics Consultant with an interest in IT/implementations to further expand the French market.
About the job
You will be deployed on challenging projects for different customers. You will take the lead to support and guide the customers in the optimization and change of their logistics processes. As a member of their passionate team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyzing and optimizing the logistics processes of their clients;
- Translating customer needs into a creative mindset and implementing a standard software solution;
- Identifying bottlenecks and inefficiencies in logistics processes and drafting logical improvement proposals;
- Leading, coordinating and monitoring implementation projects from kick-off to go-live;
- Collaborating with internal teams and external vendors/key users;
- Monitoring the training process for key users, including measuring objectives, tracking milestones and reporting;
- Keeping up with the latest trends and developments in the logistics sector to continuously expand your knowledge.
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in supply chain or logistics;
- A passion for IT and preferably experience with software implementations;
- Solution-oriented and entrepreneurial;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluently French and English, Dutch is not mandatory but is considered a plus;
- Willingness to travel within France.
What we offer
You will be part of a motivated team with various opportunities within the group. For this challenging position they offer an attractive salary with a package of fringe benefits such as a company car.
Are you excited about becoming a part of this expanding journey and do you want to conquer the French market? Apply now or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org / +32 470 87 68 05.