Over de klant
Do you want to contribute to a more sustainable future and participate in the energy transition? Then this leading Belgian pipeline company committed to the transportation of sustainable molecules, chemicals and industrial gases might be your new employer! Pipelines are a crucial link in solving climate challenges: they are a sustainable transport solution (thus keeping many trucks off the road) and are becoming indispensable in the European industrial transition. After all, important sustainable molecules such as CO2, ammonia and methanol will be transported via cross-border pipelines.
- You will primarily be responsible for the development of the CO2 market (national and international) in all its capacities, with a focus on pipeline transportation.
- You will sit with various companies to salvage their CO2 through the construction of pipelines. You involve colleagues who follow up on the regulatory and funding aspects in order to arrive at a conclusive approach.
- You will develop new projects and ideas for various concepts.
- You take care of a conversion from pipelines to a grid.
- You mainly work from the port in Antwerp but you are also regularly present at the operational headquarters in the center of Brussels. In addition, you report directly to the managing director.
- You have a Master's degree with several years of relevant experience in/with the energy intensive European process industry (energy production, chemistry, oil refineries, steel, non-ferrous, cement, lime,...) and/or program management.
- You are a bridge builder and enabler: you know how to convince stakeholders inside and outside the organization to join forces. You know how to choose your arguments and tone of voice appropriately.
- Dealing with complex and volatile contexts is an energy booster rather than a threat. You master quickly applicable knowledge, resilience is one of your strengths.
- You have a healthy commercial reflex: you know how to outline a proposition that convinces the client/stakeholder.
- You like to achieve goals and results on time. You are able to keep an overview between different tasks, set your own priorities, and coordinate everything with involved stakeholders.
- You speak and write fluently Dutch and English; knowledge of French is an added advantage.
- Dare, simplicity and connection! These are values you can fully identify with!
Wat we bieden
- You can count on a varied job content with stimulating responsibilities and room for new initiatives within a motivated team.
- An attractive salary package with company car and various advantages.
- The possibility to work independent of time and place.
- You will work in a dynamic and international environment.